Men’s Summer Health
May 30, 2016 03:36PM
Summer can bring on the heat and wear on our health. Besides staying hydrated and protecting ourselves from the sun, here are a few more tips to staying healthy this summer.
• Eat fruit and veggies. Get those needed minerals and electrolytes.
• Eat adequate protein, for repair form all that summer fun.
• Don’t forget to sleep. Get 7 to 8 hours a night.
• Maintain fitness, cardio, resistance (weights and/or Pilates) and flexibility (stretching and yoga).
• Most importantly, have fun. Being happy keeps the
immune system strong.
• Get a chiropractic “tune-up” and get a massage or any bodywork. Stay on top of things the body may be telling you.
Dr. Nathan Conlee, Chiropractor Neurologist, diagnoses and treats conditions such as dystonia, ADHD, peripheral neuropathy, vertigo, migraines, numbness and other conditions related to neurologic function. Connect at 520-322-6161 or PerformanceNeurology.com. See ad, page 13.